Get Involved in Family Night!
Gather with friends, learn, and grow!
Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00 pm, September through May
Weekly Schedule of Free Activities:
6:00-7:00 pm: Drop-in dinner time for all ages, Fellowship Hall
View the dinner menu.
7:00-8:00 pm: Classes and programs, including:
- Adult education and mentoring (Christian Education Wing)
- Engage & Encounter adult Christian education (Chapel)
- Computer Lab (open for anyone) (Room 102/104)
- Parenting Small Group (Room 110/112)
A time for parents to gather and discuss parenting issues and real-life solutions. Resources are provided.
- Middle School Youth Group (grades 6-8)
- Kids Connect (grades K-5)
- Free nursery care
Family Night brings together the congregation and the community for fellowship, learning, and fun.